High-volume printing and speed is exactly what the Konica Minolta PRO 1600P provides to commercial and also franchise business print markets. The bizhub PRO 1600P prints both sides of the web page all at once with the Gemini Duplex Printing technology. Hand-operated turning of paper or second-pass printing is no longer done and duplexing on tabs is conveniently accomplished. Duplex speeds are rated at as much as 160 ppm for letter size.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P and Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2500P? The real Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 1600P black toner cartridge will yield an estimated 23,400 pages at five percent protection. The bizhub PRO 1600P toner features without the need for a programmer, which reduces driver treatment. The toner can be changed without disrupting print works.
Bizhub PRO 1600P could deal with a variety of media without threatening rate. The air separation as well as vacuum cleaner feed innovation basically gets rid of paper jams. When the bizhub PRO 1600P is set up with the 3 extra components the optimal paper capability gets to an impressive 13,800 pages. Each of the twelve drawers could accommodate up 13" x 19" paper. The bizhub PRO 1600P paper drawers can be filled with different dimensions of paper and the system will instantly pull from the appropriate drawer.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 1200w All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 2000(32-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
- Konica Minolta bizhub Pro 1600P Mac OS X 10.4-5-6 Driver ↔ Download (176.65MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 1600P wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.