The Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w is a rapid as well as high-resolution device targeted at little as well as office that require an uncomplicated monochrome printer with functional connection features as well as media handling options. The PagePro 1250w personal printer for organisation individuals is likewise commended for the little footprint and high month-to-month duty cycle, however it lacks a few essential functions, which restricts its overall effectiveness.
The PagePro 1250W is a 17 ppm laser printer created for Microsoft Windows customers who require rapid printing, have a limited budget, and also cannot pay for to give up much room. Designed specifically for the Windows operating system, the PagePro 1250W includes 1,200 x 1,200 dpi resolution and a 150-sheet multi-purpose paper input tray. The cutting edge design of the PagePro 1250W leads to a very tiny impact, just 248 square inches, about the size of the majority of company desktop computer inkjet printers.
The easy and also small gadget evaluates 8.42 Kg and the downplayed unit is both 10.4 inches tall and also deep, as well as 15.8 inches broad. The Konica PagePro 1250W organisation printer operates on 8MB of memory with parallel and USB interfaces, and also prints using laser technology with a curved media course. The multi-purpose feeder of the Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w desktop printer could fit as much as 150 sheets of plain paper. The black PagePro 1250w printer toner cartridge is a separate consumable to the PagePro 1250w drum.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w and Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w? The PagePro 1250W delivers the most effective high quality 1200 x 1200 dpi without the have to include any memory or choices. This quality provides far better shading in photos (such as digital-camera data), sharper text (also in very little dimensions), and crisper lines (in graphics as well as clip art). The PagePro 1250W includes both IEEE-1284 parallel interface as well as USB user interfaces. Either of these user interfaces provides plug-and-play compatibility with Microsoft Windows (XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Me, 98, 95).
It is a fast device with speeds of approximately 17ppm on A4-sized paper and also 16ppm on letter-sized media. The high 1200x1200dpi resolution of the Minolta PagePro 1250w printer makes certain sharper message papers and clearer graphics for more presentable output. The Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w mono laser printer works well on numerous types of media consisting of postcard paper, openness, envelopes, and also tags. The ENERGY STAR certification makes certain reduced power usage, as well as the small footprint enables very easy set up on typical desktop computers.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 500 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1250W Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win 2000 Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 98/ME, Win NT 4.0
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 600 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 1250w wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.