The Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W printer is a printer suggested for residence usage. As the follow-up to the 1200 W, the ordinary user would say that there have not been lots of modifications made to the core layout. The Konica Minolta 1300W printer is still for the user on a budget plan, and is still the very same mono laser printer.
The Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W Printer is extremely simply, your home office workhorse, used to get the job done. In its rate variety there are few printers as consistent, and the Konica Minolta 1300W toner usage is among one of the most set you back effective use toner in its class. A good buy for somebody planning to print lots of records quick and also cheap with a minimum of trouble.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w and Konica Minolta PagePro 1400w? the Konica Minolta 1300W Printer has support for parallel and also USB connections, as well as consumers will be happy to recognize that it does feature the USB cord. New to the Konica Minolta 1300W printer is an useful terminate button put on the front of the device, which includes in the ease of the printer and may assist stop utilizing your Konica Minolta 1300W toner needlessly. Nevertheless, it has actually been reported that the action time of the button is not extremely quick.
The print top quality of the Konica Minolta PagePro 1300W Printer is fairly good for its rate class, as little fonts are able to be easily read, as well as the 1,200 dpi resolution clings its specifications. The Konica Minolta 1300W printer toner likewise contributes to the print quality of text-based documents and is not the most costly, which is a very guaranteed plus.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1300W Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008 and 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.