The Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN is a fundamental monochrome laser printer with network capacities. It is an excellent selection for workgroups looking for a giant printer that could take care of bulk works. The PagePro 5650EN laser printer has a regular monthly task capacity of up to 200,000 web pages, perfect for workplaces that print large volumes of files on a regular basis. It has several paper managing options and several completing options for collating, and also piling files as well as print jobs in order. Nevertheless, the tool can only print monochrome web pages and also does not provide multifunctionality.
The pagepro 5650EN is a top-performance A4 printer developed for tool to huge workgroups in an expert office atmosphere that require highquality as well as cost-effective monochrome prints. With the pagepro 5650EN's fast print speed of 43 ppm you can make certain that your printer satisfies the continuous demand for large quantities of monochrome documents. Effective and also trustworthy performance is backed by the very latest Emperon controller, 500 MHz processing and 128 MB standard memory.
Print high quality and also functional paper taking care of options huge pluses for the Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN mono printer. The tool also uses good print speeds averaging 21 ppm. The Konica PagePro 5650EN black and white printer is an extremely cost-effective device that maintains running costs low with its high yield PagePro 5650EN laser toner that lasts for approximately 19,000 black and white pages. It is a superb choice for workgroups, thanks to its network support and also with its high print capacity, it is very perfect for busy office work.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 222 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 223? The Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN printer is larger than a typical single-function printer. It has a 700-page input tray as well as a 500-page output tray and also extra paper trays can be acquired to increase the complete input ability to 1,800. It has an instinctive control panel with a little LCD screen and utilizes only a single printer toner cartridge. The Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN also has a built-in Ethernet port for networking.
The pagepro 5650EN awaits the current in document handling indigenous support of XPS (XML Paper Specification) from Microsoft Panorama (HDD needed). Built into the Emperon system, compatibility with PostScript and PCL printing languages, and a series of operating systems and also business applications is additionally ensured, as well as smooth combination right into your existing network. Furthermore, you could print documents (PDF, TIFF, JPEG) directly from your USB memory stick, without COMPUTER intervention (HDD or CompactFlash card required).
The all-in-one real Konica Minolta pagepro 5650EN black toner cartridge (AOFPO12) supplies an estimated return of 19,000 pages. Anticipate the highest quality prints with the Konica Minolta pagepro 5650EN 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution. Offices can choose the paper capability that will best satisfy their needs. The Konica Minolta pagepro 5650EN starts with 700 sheets and can be taken full advantage of up to 1,800 sheets.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 5650EN Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit)-R2, and Win Server 2012 R2, Linux
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.