With quick B&W print/copy output and also color scanning, the bizhub 3320 B&W All-in-One Printer is a high-value addition to combined networks of huge and also small MFPs along with an all-around document remedy with built-in Super G3 fax for low-cost efficiency. The Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 is a multifunction printer that will copy, print, scan and also fax.
The Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 is a printer, scanner, photo copier, and fax machine with a little impact. Workplaces could create letter and also legal-size reports at an outcome rate of 35 copies-per-minute. The bizhub 3320 easy to use touchscreen control panel makes certain individuals can process as well as take care of projects promptly as well as effectively.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 4000P and Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020? The front access 250-sheet paper drawer on the Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 is customer adjustable approximately legal dimension. Develop letters, envelopes, tags, and also thicker prints with the 50-sheet multi-purpose tray. The bizhub 3320 basic duplexing ability produces two-sided sales records without hands-on involvement.
It prints as well as copies in black and also white and scans in shade. This Konica Printer showcases automatic duplexing in addition to optional Wi Fi connection. The authentic Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 black toner cartridge (A6WT0DW) yields an approximated 10,000 web pages with 5% page protection.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) Driver ↔ Download (2487KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) 64-bit Driver Download (2567KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Linux Driver ↔ Download (136.1KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 3320 Fax and Scanner Driver ↔ Download (4531KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C25 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 3320 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.