The magicolor 3100 is a tandem shade printer developed to outmatch black-and-white. It can print approximately 16 ppm in both full shade and also black and white, making it Minolta-QMS' fastest magicolor laser printer yet. The magicolor 3100's performance is the result of a cutting-edge print approach called PRISMLASER Innovation that ensures rate and also accuracy.
Developed right into the magicolor 3100 is an automatic duplexer for hassle-free, two-sided printing. The magicolor 3100 additionally includes a high-speed, 10/100BaseTX Ethernet user interface supplying seamless access to everyone on the group. The printer stands up to 1,600 sheets of paper and includes a multi-purpose tray that is best when printing labels, envelopes, transparencies, and larger paper stocks. Print on web pages approximately 8.5 x 35.4-inches.
16 color or black-and-white pages per minute-it's an efficiency innovation in color laser modern technology. The magicolor 3100 is a wise financial investment. It can serve as a workgroup's primary printing resource and also its daily operating costs are exceptionally inexpensive. Based on PRISMLASER Technology and also a Crown III running system, the magicolor 3100 supplies accurate, great shade fast.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF All-in-one Printer
With its "tandem" one-pass modern technology, the magicolor 3100 provides rigorous shade and also dependable performance whenever. Out of the box, the magicolor 3100 prints 1200 x 1200 dpi at full speed to provide both basic organisation and also specialized records an outstanding look.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.1,Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.