The Konica Minolta magicolor 4750DN is a little desktop printer. Duplexing on the magicolor 4750DN makes sure time and area is conserved, by taking single-sided files and also converting them into two-sided records. Documents are distributed a rated rate of 31 pages each min in black as well as shade; in just 12.9 secs.
Constructed for hefty usage, the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN is especially developed for active work environments. The Magicolor 4750DN could stay up to date with several customers with requiring day-to-day printing tasks, using a monthly obligation cycle of approximately 120,000 perceptions. Its print rates are fairly remarkable, with an initial page out price of just 12 seconds for black and white prints.
Paper capacity is taken full advantage of at 850-sheets. The magicolor 4750DN maximum paper ability will certainly lower the should reload paper. The standard 100-sheet bypass tray will fit envelopes, openness, tags and paper measure to 8.5" x 14".
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 4695MF and Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF? The Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN colour printer has a traditional printer style, which naturally makes it bulkier compared to typical printers. It has green functions, as well as utilizes printer toners with biomass. The Konica Minolta 4750DN showcases an automatic duplex unit, which assists users reduce paper use, particularly when simply publishing draft files.
The 4750DN is supports a selection of printer emulations such as PostScript 3, PCL 6, XOS 1.0 as well as even more, plus 137 resident PostScript font styles as well as 80 PCL font styles that make creation of graphics, brochures, illustrations and also various other creative ventures easy and also efficient. With a small as well as elegant housing that could fit into almost any space or desktop, the 4750DN is the shade laser workhorse for you.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 3300 All-in-one Printer
Accuracy Roller provides the real Konica Minolta magicolor 4750DN high-yield printer toner cartridges. The four printer toner cartridges required are: black (A0X5130), cyan (A0X5430), magenta (A0X5330), as well as yellow (A0X5230). The average printer toner returns for the magicolor 4750DN high-yield toner cartridges is 6,000 pages each, at 5% protection.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Win 7 Driver
- Download (67.01MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac Driver ↔ Download (2.45MB)
- Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver ↔ Download (2.45MB)
- Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.5 Driver ↔ Download (2.51MB)
- Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.3/4 Driver ↔ Download (2.90MB)
- Konica Magicolor 4750DN Mac 10.2 Driver ↔ Download (2.61MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 3100 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.