The Konica Minolta bizhub 362 is a digital copier, printer, and also scanner; with optional faxing abilities. The bizhub 362 combines different devices into this all-in-one machine, to save area in offices with climbing works. Records are supplied at a rated outcome rate of 36 pages-per-minute. It features a 150,000 page-per-month obligation cycle that stays on par with growing companies high-volume demands.
Adaptable paper options on the bizhub 362 can support a selection of paper sizes from 5.5" x 8.5" as much as 11" x 17". The dual 500-sheet paper drawers as well as the 150-sheet bypass tray supply the bizhub 362 with a standard paper ability of 1,150-pages. Optional paper managing features are readily available to improve process. The optimal paper capacity of 3,650-sheets will lower paper reloading during important print tasks.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II All-in-one Printer
Accuracy costs compatible printer toners come in a box of two. The bizhub 362 black printer toner cartridge (TN-311) will produce an approximated 17,500 pages at 6 percent insurance coverage. The authentic Konica Minolta bizhub 362 toner is available in a solitary pack, and also will produce the same as the Precision costs suitable.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Bizhub 362 Windows 10 Driver
- Konica Bizhub 362 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Bizhub 362 Win 7 Driver
- Download (65.7MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 362 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.