The Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 color printer provides remarkable power for the most demanding print jobs. Including a 733 MHz G4 processor as well as custom-made acceleration equipment for fast work processing the magi color 7450 provides its very first bow page in simply 8.2 seconds its initial color page in 11.4 secs and also subsequent prints at 24.5 ppm.
konica minolta rates the 7450's print rate at 24.5 web pages each minute for both monochrome as well as shade printing, which is the first time i have actually seen a printer rated in 0.5-ppm increments. Like Canon MG3050, it completed our company applications collection in a more than commendable 8 mins 40 seconds.
photo top quality on the multipurpose paper was much better than a lot of lasers can handle, but disappointed real photo quality. however the pictures i published on both the high-quality plain paper and also the glossy paper were good enough that if you mounted them in a structure behind glass i would certainly have a difficult time identifying them from typical photos.
the 7450's graphics result isn't really quite as remarkable, however it's quickly adequate for any kind of internal business use. two of our common examination images both with a grey history looked somewhat fuzzy, which seemed an outcome of the dithering pattern (the pattern of dots) the printer makes use of to develop gray. but a lot of web pages looked sufficient for anything as much as and also consisting of marketing handouts that you could print internal.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2590MF All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.