The Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 is an easy selection for workgroups with demanding printing needs. It can handle as numerous as 150,000 prints each month, though it is not suggested to consistently push its restrictions to extend the gadget's lifespan. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 is a powerful colour printer, with several of the highest possible resolution prints for gadgets in its variety.
The Konica Minolta magicolor 8650 laser printer easily suits a difficult situation in a tiny workplace or office. Records are supplied at a rated speed of 35 pages-per-minute in shade and also B&W. The monthly obligation cycle on the magicolor 8650 of 150,000 impacts will quickly suit boosts in company with marginal maintenance.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 A3 laser printer has a bulkier frame than previous Magicolor designs, gauging concerning 25.3 x27.9 x25.1 inches. Similar as Canon Support Driver, The Konica Minolta 8650 printer connects through USB as well as parallel user interfaces, while networking is possible with the built-in Ethernet port. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 colour laser printer is designed for use with the majority of os from Mac as well as Windows.
High-resolution printing is certainly the greatest factor of the Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650. The Magicolor 8650 laser printer can create documents with resolutions as much as 9200x600 dpi, without endangering rate. Ordinary print rates clocks in at 35 pages per minute, which makes this printer one of the fastest in its variety.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 7440 All-in-one Printer
The full-color magicolor 8650DN will need a black (AOD7133), cyan (AOD7433), magenta (AOD7333), and yellow (AOD7233) toner cartridge. The genuine Konica Minolta magicolor 8650DN black toner yields an estimated 26,000 pages 5% page coverage. The magicolor 8650DN cyan, magenta, and yellow toner cartridges each yield an estimated 20,000 pages 5% page coverage.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 Driver Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Magicolor 8650 Win 7 Driver
- Download (68.08MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 6100 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 8650 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.