Tiny and also mid-sized workplaces will create high-quality papers on the Konica Minolta bizhub 181. The bizhub 181 will certainly print, copy and also check, right from the box. Optional fax capacities can be added when the demand occurs. Duplexing is another basic feature on the bizhub 181. Prints are dispersed in just 7 seconds at 18 pages-per-minute for legal dimension.
The bizhub 181 uses those looking for an All-in-One replacement several brand-new enhancements as compared with precursors and also competitive models including its high print high quality, speed, ease-of-use, as well as flexible and also expandable multifunctionality that will certainly fit into any office setting" stated Kevin P. Kern, vice president, product planning and also advertising, Konica Minolta Organisation Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
The bizhub 181 requires very little consumables. Accuracy Roller supplies the bizhub 181 black toner (TN-114) cartridge that generates an approximated 11,000 pages at 5 percent protection. The bizhub 181 developer (8963-488) will certainly have to be changed every 40,000 web pages.
The brand-new bizhub 181 has an optional 33.6 Kbps Super G3 FK-506 Fax Set offered. The optional fax capabilities consist of: transmissions in B&W approximately 11" x 17"; JBIG data compression; as much as 600 x 600 fax TX resolution; different scanning, autodialing, mixed original faxing; COMPUTER faxing; memory reception; and also delayed transmission.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 215 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 222? The functional paper managing on the bizhub 181 stems from the 275- sheet paper drawer that could handle as much as 11" x 17". Additional paper cabinets and also a 100- sheet handbook bypass can be included in boost the optimal paper capability to 1,475-sheets. The bypass tray will suit envelopes, tags and also openness.
The bizhub 181 is offered with Konica Minolta's North American straight sales, authorized dealership and value-added reseller networks. The manufacturer's recommended list price (MSRP) for the bizhub 181 base model is $2,660.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012(64-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 363 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 181 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.