Ideal for hefty workgroup printing, the Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 colour printer permits up to 100,000 impressions per month, making it the best selection for services that do high-volume colour printing on a daily basis. The Bizhub C360 MFP provides multifunction attributes consisting of duplicating, scanning, and faxing and also generates as several as 36 pages each min in colour and also black and white. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 colour laser copier even provides network connection, yet it can be costly to get outright.
The award winning Konica Minolta bizhub C360 was released in 2009; Customers Laboratory Inc recognized it with the "Choose of the Year" award. It comes well-appointed with numerous functions consisting of copying, printing, as well as scanning. You will get the convenience of a black and white equipment with fantastic shade when you require it all without compromising the cost-efficiency of a black and white machine.
Printer toner yields are generous; approximated at 29,000 web pages for the black printer toner (TK-319K) and around 26,000 web pages for tinted toners consisting of cyan (TN-319C), magenta (TK-319M), as well as yellow (TK-319Y) when averaging 5 percent web page coverage. Konica Minolta has actually remanufactured the interior parts to make sure that they work more proficiently supplying you with longer runs in between toner modifications.
The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 printer has a typical multifunction unit style. It has expandable paper capacity, which can be maximised approximately 3,650 sheets, ideal for organisations that do heavy printing, The Konica Minolta Bizhub C360 colour multifunction printer has an automatic file feeder as well as versatile paper handling alternatives, while added paper cassettes and also finisher devices are optional. It links comfortably to a network of individuals, and has exceptional scan and also fax attributes.
Workgroups will certainly profit considerably from the Bizhub C360 colour printer. It has quick print rates as much as 36 ppm, while print resolutions depend on 1200 dpi. It even has an integrated touch screen display screen for simple controls and also menu navigating. However, the Konica Bizhub C360 is not the most affordable printer to own and run, particularly when acquiring optional upgrades.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 362? Konica Minolta rated the monthly obligation cycle at 100,000 web pages; this robust amount enables the bizhub C360 to stay on par with hefty print needs of active firms. Print speeds are brisk; multiple copies are spread at a price of 36 pages-per-minute whether you are publishing in black and white or shade. PageScope software application is consisted of with the Konica Minolta bizhub C360; this assists to effortlessly integrate the maker into your office.
The Konica Minolta C360 colour photo copier flaunts energy conserving attributes and sophisticated protection, while connective alternatives supply adaptability for various sorts of users, ranging from parallel to Ethernet as well as USB interfaces. Fax comes as a choice, providing autodialing, broadcasting, and duplex transmission. Although colour lasers are typically expensive to run, the Bizhub C360 does not fall into this classification with it's inexpensive original Bizhub C360 cartridges that will print as much as 26,000 web pages per colour.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 and R2, Windows Server 2012 and R2, Linux
Scanner:Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Scanner Driver ↔ Download (25.5MB) for all Windows OS.
Operating System(s):Mac OS 2, Mac OS 10.3, Mac OS 10.4, Mac OS 10.5, Mac OS 10.6
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 421 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.