With space-saving style and also high-speed result of 32 shade prints each minute, the bizhub C3100P compact color laser printer is a perfect performance remedy for busy workgroups, branch areas and small to mid-size services that have raising paper demands.
The Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P desktop laser printer delivers pages at a result rate of 32 ppm in black and shade. Users could print from essentially anywhere with AirPrint, Mopria Print solutions, Wireless LAN Gain access to Point, and Wi-Fi Direct. The Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P will certainly bring a lot more efficiency for everyday jobs with the Konica Minolta Emperon print controller technology.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 and Konica Minolta Bizhub C31P? Versatile media taking care of on the Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P is supplied from a 250-sheet paper drawer and 100-sheet bypass tray. The bizhub C3100P can process a selection of paper dimensions as well as media to accommodate your workplace.
The Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P will make use of 4 separate printer toner cartridges. The bizhub C3100P black cartridge (AOX5134) produces an estimated 6,000 web pages. The bizhub C3100P color printer toner cartridges (cyan (AOX5434), magenta (AOX5334), and yellow (AOX5234) additionally generate an approximated 6,000 pages.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 361 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 8.1/8 Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win 7 Driver
- Download (3.7MB) ↔ Download x64 (4.6MB)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Win Server 2003/2008/2012 Driver
- Download (3.6MB) ↔ Download x64 (4.5MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub C3100P Linux Driver ↔ Download (509KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3100P wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.