The Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 2000P is an industrial printer created for atmospheres with high manufacturing quantities and calls for nonstop production. The bizhub PRO 2000P provides high quality papers with 600 x 1200 dpi resolution. The impressive print rates of as much as 250 pictures each minute ensure efficiency is regular. The amazing 8,000,000 month-to-month duty cycle enables the bizhub PRO 2000P to print all the time.
Basic paper ability on the bizhub PRO 2000P comes from the twin 600-sheet paper drawer as well as the double 1,700-sheet paper cabinets. Optional paper setups will support 12 paper drawers with an overall paper capability of 13,800-sheets. The flexible paper taking care of on the bizhub PRO 2000P will suit large as well as custom media. Optional finishing capacities will bring all print tasks internal.
Accuracy Roller has the Konica Minolta bizhub PRO 2000P black printer toner cartridge handy. The black printer toner has an approximated return of 23,400 web pages at 5% insurance coverage.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 1300w All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Driver and Software Free Downloads:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit), Win XP(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win 2000 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Mac OS X 10.4-5-6 Driver ↔ Download (176.65MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro 2000P wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.