The pagepro 4650EN Network Monochrome Laser Printer from Konica Minolta is a monochrome printer with the ability of generating as much as 35.7 pages each min. Faster print speeds are sustained by the system's 500MHz cpu and maximized Emperon innovation. First web page out is rated at 8.7 seconds and also the device has a month-to-month task cycle of 150,000 web pages.
The Konica Minolta pagepro 4650EN consists of an ingrained Gigabit Ethernet interface to handle all varieties of computer systems and also applications and several methods- including TCP/IP v6, IPsec and SSL. Its performance can additionally be expanded with optional devices such as a 40GB hard disk, memory developments, as well as an extra input tray.
Do not be misleaded by the little dimension of the Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN. This rugged as well as durable monochrome laser printer comes with integrated networking connection and also uses a month-to-month obligation cycle of 150,000 web pages. Print speed is quick and also it has a maximum resolution of 1,200 x 1,200 dpi. The Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN black and white printer is integrated with 128 MB of memory that can be increased to 384 MEGABYTES and also it has a 500 MHz cpu. Wi-Fi is not used by the Konica Minolta 4650EN printer.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 5650EN and Konica Minolta PagePro 9100? This design measures 404 x 222 x 465 mm and evaluates 21 kg. The PagePro 4650EN printer has a tiny back-lit monochrome LCD present as well as navigation buttons on its control panel plus a USB host. For connectivity, USB, Ethernet, and parallel user interfaces are readily available. The Konica PagePro 4650EN workgroup printer has a standard paper managing ability of 700 sheets yet it can be upgraded to 1,800 sheets. Print speed can go as fast as 35.7 ppm with the first web page out in 8.8 seconds.
Customers do not have to wait lengthy to get their result from the fast PagePro 4650EN workgroup printer. The 4650EN mono printer supplies high-quality outcome as well. It is extremely reliable and also easy to use as well as configuration. Workgroups can conveniently share the Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN monochrome laser printer as it has Ethernet and works with Macintosh, Linux, and Windows running systems.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta KIP 7900 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(R2), Win Server 2012 R2, Linux
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta KIP 7200 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.