The Konica Minolta bizhub 40PX brings speed, efficiency and also efficiency to office workgroups. The black and white bizhub 40PX printer supplies prints at 45 pages-per-minute with a first page out in as little as 8.6 secs. Discussions and also sales reports are delivered with remarkable clearness and also specified text with the 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution.
The printing potential of a monthly task cycle of as much as 200,000-pages will certainly keep up with one of the most requiring office teams. The versatile paper managing on the bizhub 40PX will save time and decrease outsourcing costs. The printer showcases a 700-sheet paper tray as well as a 150-sheet bypass tray. The bizhub 40PX paper capability can be maximized at a substantial 1,800 sheets with optional paper trays. Different media can be filled in each tray for versatile paper production.
The bizhub 40PX single all-in-one printer toner cartridge is the only consumable that has to be kept. The toner is consumer changeable from the top of the bizhub 40PX. The genuine Konica Minolta bizhub 40PX black toner (A0FP013) will generate an estimated 19,000 web pages at 5 percent page coverage.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):(32-bit,64-bit) Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(R2) (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012(R2) (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 40PX wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.