Konica Minolta presented the award winning bizhub C280 in 2009. It comes typical with photo copier, scanner, and also network printing capabilities. The monthly task cycle is rated at 75,000 web pages that makes it an optimal selection for tiny to mid-sized organisations. Buyers Laboratory Inc. called it the "Outstanding 21-30 ppm A3/Ledger Shade MFP" in the autumn of 2009. It withstood rigorous testing as well as verified trustworthy as well as sturdy.
A service that wants to stay ahead of the competitors in terms of performance as well as efficiency can take into consideration the Bizhub C280, a colour multifunction printer by Konica Minolta, which incorporates a fax machine, scanner, copier, and a printer. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 printer supplies quick and also easy-to-use options for developing various documents, while the network-ready user interface provides much more comfort to workgroups.
Print result rates reach 28 pages-per-minute in both B&W as well as shade. First copy time is additionally fast spreading documents in 7.7 secs (color) and 5.8 secs (B&W). Automatic duplexing is a standard attribute and could save on the intake of paper and reduce filing room when utilized effortlessly generating double-sided papers. There are numerous options available consisting of: fax, 3-hole punch and also saddle-stitch kit, V-folds, stapler, and also 100-sheet record feeder.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub C284 and Konica Minolta Bizhub C353? The Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 printer is a Power Star-compliant item with a bigger impact than various other printers from the Bizhub series, but it is notable for low noise levels, reduced temperature, and reduced discharges. The sleek single room uses space for multiple paper trays for a paper capacity of 3,650 sheets. The result trays are placed on the left-hand side of the Konica Minolta C280 printer, while the upper part is home to the flatbed scanner and also copier.
Specialist and high-quality output prepares in high 1880dpi resolution, in speeds of up to 28ppm. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 colour copier is applauded for its versatile scanner with different scan-to features, while the huge colour touch-screen allows customers sneak peek their files prior to copying them. Users can conserve time with excellent completing choices for pamphlets, 2/3-hole strike hole design templates, as well as brochures.
Consumables for the bizhub C280 consist of four toner cartridges. The black printer toner (TN-216K) has an approximated web page return of 29,000 with a 5 percent coverage average. The cyan (TN-216C), magenta (TN-216M), and yellow (TN-216Y) will certainly each yield about 26,000 pages prior to needing replaced. These generous yielding toners will certainly maintain you functioning longer between adjustments.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C3850 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit),Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver ↔ Download (54.51MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.