Konica Minolta's bizhub Pro C6500 is a robust workhorse. It can staying on par with large-volume demands with a month-to-month duty max of 300,000 web pages. The bizhub Pro C6500 comes as a common copier with the alternative of adding scanner as well as network printing capabilities. You will certainly remain productive with the fast multi-copy time of 65 ppm in both black & white and also shade.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 and Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500P? The Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6500 was made for businesses to achieve top-notch print works internal. The bizhub Pro C6500 is capable of outputting 12x18-inch full-bleed reproductions of specialist media. The option of adding the booklet-maker is readily available to accomplish booklets with approximately 200 web pages, saddle-stitched and also face-trimmed in shade.
Four printer toner cartridges are needed for the Konica Minolta bizhub Pro C6500 black (TN-610BK), cyan (TN-610C), magenta (TN-610M), and yellow (TN-610Y). Each printer toner has actually the estimated return of 200,000 pages at 5 percent insurance coverage. The drum systems will produce roughly 200,000 pages in black and color (A0400Y0); four drum units are required, one for black and one for each and every shade.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 20P All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Driver and Software Free Downloads:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003, 2008/(R2) and 2012/(R2)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Server 2003, 2008/(R2), 2012/(R2) Driver Download (28787KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X, Macintosh
- Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Macintosh Driver ↔ Download (6829KB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 3300P All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub Pro C6500 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.