For professional-quality printing in both crisp black as well as dynamic colors, Minolta's QMS Magicolor 2200 DeskLaser printer offers 1,200 x 600 dpi resolution and also a quick paper throughput of 16 to 20 ppm for black and 5 ppm for shade. It's powered by a 100 MHz image-processing engine to maximize your organisation message, graphics, and also photos. And also, the 2200 consists of an auto-sensing 10/100 Base-TX Ethernet network user interface that supports printer resource sharing within your workplace.
The Magicolor 2200 properly deals with both organisation as well as big home print work demands. It's geared up with a common 500-sheet tray plus a handy multi-purpose input tray for printing tags, envelopes, and also transparencies; as well as it prints on letter, lawful, and exec stationery (16- to 24-pound bond) as well as on hefty card supply (approximately 90-pound index). The 2200 authorizations hands-on duplexing.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 1600W and Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690MF? This significant printer (at over 85 pounds) gauges concerning 18 by 21 by 20 inches. It will be a central device to your workplace performance, as it is packaged with all the basics you have to start, including four printer toner cartridges (black, cyan, magenta, and also yellow). The Magicolor 2200 operate on all versions of Microsoft Windows as well as is backed by a 1 year restricted service warranty.
Extra attributes consist of 1,200 dpi resolution, an effective 100 MHz RISC cpu, optional automatic duplexing, optional five-bin mail box, and also a 500-sheet input tray as well as 150-sheet multipurpose tray plus assistance for an optional 500-sheet tray-- that depends on 1,150 sheets of paper input. The 2200 has 32MB RAM (expandable to 96MB) and also automatic image calibration. It works with Windows XP, 95/98/Me, NT 4.0, as well as Windows 2000.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C252p All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 Driver Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 2000(32-bit), Win XP(32-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C3350 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.