The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL is a value-packed color laser printer that's small but stimulated. Nurtured in its small design is a hefty mix of rate, networking, and superb print quality. Effective adequate for small workgroups, the Magicolor 2300DL is also budget-friendly enough for the home-office user.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL is a workgroup printer that could fulfill the requirements of an office that does not require rapid colour printing. This laser colour printer could print up to 16 pages per min in black and white. For colour printing, this printer could only get to speeds of 4 pages per min. In both printing colour or black and white, a resolution of as much as 2,400 x 600 dpi is possible.
Print speeds of approximately 4 color as well as 16 black-and-white pages per min mean the Magicolor 2300 DL is gotten ready for publishing activity. The Magicolor 2300 DL shows up ready for your network with a built-in 10/100BaseTX Ethernet interface. Compatible with Windows XP, 2000, NT 4.0, Me, 98, as well as 95 running systems, the Magicolor 2300 DL is a wise COMPUTER friend.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 2210 and Konica Minolta Magicolor 2200DL? The 2300DL is a portable printer that takes care of to stuff all its components into measurements of 35.61 cm in width, 50.01 centimeters in depth, and also 39.19 cm in elevation. This printer is not extremely portable and might call for assistance when removaling due to its weight of 27.75 kg. A computer link is made possible with a USB cable, an Ethernet link, or a parallel connection.
This printer can be upgraded for better performance by installing an upgrade of memory. Utilizing the memory expansion slot, an upgrade of up to 288 MEGABYTES can be accomplished to offer customers much more inner storage space while boosting printing speed. A monthly duty cycle of 35,000 impressions is easily achieved due to the speed of the 2300DL. This printer can likewise be used as a print server and also deal with numerous incoming print works.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C35 All-in-one Printer
Priced less than the genuine Konica Minolta toners, Accuracy premium compatible printer toner cartridges can save you money. The following four printer toners are needed: black (Konica Minolta 1710517-005), cyan high-yield (Konica Minolta 257102350CN), magenta high-yield (Konica Minolta 1710517-007), and yellow high-yield (Konica Minolta 1715017-006). The black toner has an approximate yield of 4,500 pages with 5 % protection as well as each shade high-yield printer toner has an approximate return of 4,500 web pages with 5% page insurance coverage.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Driver Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows ME(32-bit), Win 2000 (32-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C550 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.