The magicolor 4650DN from Konica Minolta is a high-speed, color laser printing giant that creates high-quality, laser-sharp color and B&W images and files. The 4650DN gives straightforward controls, network interfaces, postscript support and shade printing at a resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi. This item likewise supports duplex printing, which allows you to print on both sides of a page in a solitary pass.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN is an intelligent laser printer with a charitable 40GB expandable hard disk drive and also a small flash card, so it is possible to download and install colour accounts, typefaces, and also forms into it. The printer is currently integrated with an automatic duplexer so users could conserve 50% theoretically intake. Monthly volume is 90,000 pages, while the maximum ability is 850 sheets.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN and Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500W? With a regular monthly responsibility max of 90,000 prints, the magicolor 4650DN keeps up with effective workgroups. When busy offices require nonstop print tasks, the magicolor 4650DN can be equipped with a 500-sheet paper cassette to provide the magicolor 4650DN a maximum paper capability of 850-sheets.
The magicolor 4650DN allows individuals to print XPS, PDF, JPEG as well as TIFF documents straight from a USB flash drive, or drag and also go down the declare print making use of PageScope Direct Print. It likewise supports PictBridge, for publishing directly from a digital electronic camera. A Gigabit Ethernet interface provides high-speed network printing for any kind of dimension workgroups. Customers can likewise attach by means of USB 2.0 as well as identical ports for effortless regional operation.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF All-in-one Printer
Magicolor 4650DN high-yield toner cartridges come in black (AODK132), cyan (AODK432), magenta (AODK332), as well as yellow (AODK232). Each magicolor 4650DN printer toner has an estimated return of 4,500 pages at 5 percent insurance coverage. The magicolor 4650DN high-yield printer toners are available in the economical Precision costs suitable as well as the authentic Konica Minolta brand name.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Win 7 Driver
- Download (67.76MB) ↔ Download x64 (66.56MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Win Xp Driver ↔ Download (44.36MB)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Win Vista Driver
- Download (67.47MB) ↔ Download x64 (65.68MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.