The Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN, not to be confused with the PagePro 4650EN, is a fantastic colour and also monochrome printer planned for requiring workplace use. It publishes both colour and also black and white at a resolution of 9,600 x 600 dpi as well as a regular price of 25 web pages per min. Konica Minolta rates it for 90,000 pages monthly, as well as the common Konica Minolta 4650EN printer toner cartridges returns 4,000 as well as 8,000 pages.
The Konica Minolta magicolor 4650EN is a full color laser printer. The magicolor 4650EN delivers appealing documents at 25 pages-per-minute in color as well as black and white. Remarkable 9600 x 600 dpi resolution produces professional, high-quality graphics as well as sharp message. The straight print choice on the magicolor 4650EN conserves time by allowing users to print straight from a USB flash drive.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650DN and Konica Minolta Magicolor 3730DN? The Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN is a rounded cube that appears to be two interlocking items. The face and also sides are greyish white, and also the leading as well as back are a dark blue grey. On top, along the left side, is a power switch, an LCD screen, and numerous switches in a circular design that allow you to navigate with the on-screen menu.
Making use of the toner save mode, printer toner can be conserved as much as 60%. Either the Precision premium suitable toner cartridges or the real Konica Minolta printer toner cartridges are offered for the magicolor 4650EN. Each black high-yield (A0DK132), cyan high-yield (A0DK432), magenta high-yield (A0DK332), as well as yellow high-yield (A0DK232) printer toner has an approximate yield of 8,000 web pages with a 5 percent page coverage standard.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 All-in-one Printer
The maximum paper capacity of 850-sheets can be accomplished by including an added 500-sheet paper cabinet to the magicolor 4650ENs' 200-sheet cassette and the 100-sheet bypass tray. The 4650EN totally supports both Windows as well as Macintosh settings. It has a 500 MHz processor, 256 MB of memory, and a 350 sheet ability upgradable to 850 sheets. The 4650EN does not sustain double printing.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Driver and Software Free Downloads:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 1690MF All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.