The Konica Minolta Magicolour 5440DL has terrific potential to be a workgroup giant. It maintains all the strengths of the previous 5440 model, supplying high-resolution prints at quick print rates, while offering network ability. In addition, this variation offers automatic duplexing, which makes it easier to create double sided prints and offices with much heavier print tons won't have to go via the hassle of filling print media continuously, with the system's additional paper ability.
Konica Minoltas' network-ready magicolor 5440DL produces prints at a remarkable 27 pages-per-minute in both black & white as well as shade. The magicolor 5540DL built-in integrity attributes consist of automatic media size detection, auto tray selection, and paper-jam recuperation: all which minimize hands-on involvement.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL colour printer gets good ratings in the design division, with its little dimension as well as workable footprint. The Magicolor 5440DL laser printer also supplies several connective options for those who desire the versatility of a networkable as well as standalone printer. It has Ethernet configuration, USB, or even PictBridge connectivity, which permits customers to print directly from compatible cams.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL and Konica Minolta Magicolor 4650EN? The magicolor 5540DL prints dynamic shades on a selection of media kinds, including tags, envelopes, openness, glossy and also thick paper stocks. The magicolor 5440DL has a maximum paper capacity of 1,600 web pages as well as a duty cycle of up to 60,000 prints monthly. The adjustable 100-sheet multipurpose tray makes brief tasks quick and very easy.
In addition to network support and also standalone printing, the Konica Magicolor 5440DL flaunts fast print prices and also minimized downtime from waiting for pages to print. The network-ready Magicolor 5440DL can be fragment within a workplace thanks to the 10/100Base TX Ethernet as well as hi-speed UBS 2.0 user interfaces. First web page out is rated at 14 secs, while documents print at a top rate of 27 pages each min in black or colour.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2450 All-in-one Printer
When it is time to change the magicolor 5540DL printer toners the following 4 genuine Konica Minolta high-yield printer toners are provided: black (1710602-005), cyan (1710602-008), magenta (1710602-007), as well as yellow (1710602-006). The magicolor 5540DL printer toners have an approximate yield of 12,000 web pages with 5 % coverage each. Precision Roller uses the magicolor 5440DL high-yield color printer toners in a 3-color value pack (1710606001).
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2400W All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5440DL wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.