The Konica Minolta magicolor 5670EN Network Color Printer is made for any sized workgroup that need high-performance as well as large quantity printing and premium print high quality. It uses an automatic calibration system for shade accuracy as well as supplies prints at accelerate to 37ppm. The 5670EN meets high quantity outcome demands, able to deal with a massive 120,000 web pages regular monthly. Konica Minolta's top-tier printer yields dazzling 9600 x 600 dpi-class product, featuring PhotoArt contone shade and uses Simitri HD Polymerized printer toner for high-def message and also pictures.
The Konica Minolta 5670EN does not inhabit much room with measurements of 41.91 centimeters in width, 52.57 cm extensive, and also 41.91 cm in height. This printer is heavy at a weight of 37.01 kg and also could call for more than one person to lift. This printer uses numerous means for computer system link which include USB, parallel connection, or Ethernet wire. Konica Minolta 5670EN toner is additionally produced to generate as much as 6,000 web pages, at a 5 per cent coverage price, easily. There are likewise high ability 5670EN cartridges supplying 12,000 web pages of return at the exact same insurance coverage.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 5570 and Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550? Handling is managed by a Freescale PowerPC 7448 867 MHz cpu that is incorporated with 256 MB of RAM for storage space. In addition, memory can be upgraded to 1 GB utilizing a memory development port that is located on the printer's body. When printing, the 5670EN printer utilizes 1,450 watts. Throughout sleep, this printer can decrease its power consumption to 200 watts.
Furnished with Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000BaseTX), IEEE 1284 parallel and USB 2.0 interfaces, the 5670EN attaches work groups consisting of Windows, Mac and also Linux customers. This flexible printer fits an optional compact flash card or HDD, you can rapidly print PDF, JPEG and TIFF data straight from USB Flash drives or attach your PictBridge-compatible cam to the printer's USB Host Port and also print pictures on demand.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 3300 All-in-one Printer
This device has an affordable each web page. Either the Precision premium compatible toner cartridges or the real Konica Minolta toner cartridges are readily available; black high-yield (A06V133), cyan high-yield (A06V433), magenta high-yield (A06V333), and also yellow high-yield (A06V233). Each high-yield toner has an approximate return of 12,000 pages with a 6 percent page protection standard. The common capacity toner cartridges will last an estimated 6,000 pages with protection of 5 percent.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Win 10 Driver
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Win 7 Driver
- Download (68.18MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Mac Driver ↔ Download (2.79MB)
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver ↔ Download (2.39MB)
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Mac 10.5 Driver ↔ Download (2.45MB)
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Mac 10.3/4 Driver ↔ Download (2.87MB)
- Konica Magicolor 5670EN Mac 10.2 Driver ↔ Download (2.76MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500W All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5670EN wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.