The Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 is first in a series of powerful colour printer that supply fast print rates as well as spectacular resolutions. This workgroup printer is the perfect selection for those who plan to please clients with attractive graphics and also specialist files. The Konica Minolta 7300 colour printer even provides network abilities as well as expandable features, although it is quite expensive to keep, particularly with its costly toners.
Gauging 24x23x21 inches, the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 printer is rather a cumbersome desktop computer printer. Paper capability can be expanded to approximately 1350 sheets, with the additional input trays that could manage as much as 500 sheets of paper, each. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 printer has an Ethernet port, in addition to its standard USB and parallel ports. The standard RAM could additionally be broadened on the Magicolor 7300 colour printer to a total of 512 MB if called for.
With its sophisticated laser printing technology, the Minolta Magicolor 7300 can print pictures and papers with a maximum resolution of 9600x600 dpi. Black and white prints are likewise outstanding at 600x600 dpi. Print rates, on the other hand, are quickly enough, averaging 20 ppm. With four Magicolor 7300 toner cartridges to replace, numerous locate that acquiring a multipack of Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 cartridges is the means to go in terms of saving cash.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Driver Software Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Win 10 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Win 8/8.1 Driver
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Win 7 Driver
- Download (938KB)
Operating System(s): Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit)
Operating System(s): Linux
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Linux Driver
- Download (1.44MB)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver
- Download (945KB)
Operating System(s): Mac Os X 10.4, Mac Os X 10.3, Mac Os X 10.2
- Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Mac Driver Download (458KB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2590MF All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7300 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.