The Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II grafx Network Shade Printer was developed exclusively for in-house business printing. It produces graphics-rich files at 600 dpi resolution and also could output 24.5 letter-size web pages per minute in both color as well as B&W. This expert tool could create full-bleed color spreads that preserve crop marks as well as borders.
Receptive and dependable, this black Konica Minolta printer is an excellent option for job groups that print a lot. With the easy-to-master controls included on the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx, you can personalize the design, intensity, and also scaling the way you want it. This Konica Minolta printer enables you to print numerous incredible high quality blotch-free pictures, memoranda, and also spreadsheets thanks to its properly designed laser element.
The magicolor 7450 II grafx printer comes criterion with a brand-new Photo CMYK Gray feature that guarantees printing of non-text black objects pure and sharp. As well as with the new Thin Line Setting, little text and also upc code show up sharp and thorough. The integrated 40GB hard disk drive and 768MB of RAM provide the magicolor 7450 II grafx advanced efficiency functions consisting of 4-digit, PIN-protected record printing and also storage, convenient Proof-then-Print result, and also direct printing of JPEG, TIFF as well as PDF documents.
The included PageScope software program suite lets individuals and administrators display as well as manage print tasks as well as from the benefit of their workstation. With a web browser as well as PageScope Internet Link, an ingrained web server, takes care of, configures and repairs the printer from anywhere on the network. Several of the various other elements of this effective software include, Microsoft Administration Console (MMC, PageScope Plug as well as Print, PageScope Direct Print, Status Screen, and also Download and install Supervisor.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 6100 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx Driver Downloads
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Grafx Server 2003, 2008 Driver ↔ Download (715KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Grafx Mac Driver ↔ Download (1,44MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 5550 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Grafx wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.