The magicolor 7450 II from Konica Minolta is a large-format printer that showcases the proprietary Emperon Print System. Its 733MHz G4 processor enable it to support a task cycle of approximately 120,000 web pages monthly. This model also supports network use. This device will certainly collaborate with both Mac & PC computers. It is capable of print speeds of approximately 24.5 web pages each min with both black as well as shade printing. The printer likewise uses a resolution of 9600 x 600 dpi.
The Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450II colour printer looks compact with its cube-shaped frame, yet it is rather heavy. It features a bottom paper cassette, and also there is area for 2 more paper cassettes to raise the total capability to 1,850 sheets. The output tray adjoins an angled minimal control panel with a monochrome backlit display screen. The Konica Minolta 7450 II colour printer runs on a 733MHz G4 cpu.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 and Konica Minolta Magicolor 7440? The Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II is a full-color desktop large-format laser printer. The magicolor 7450 II has the power and speed to serve workgroups, with an output rate of 24.5 pages-per-minute in shade as well as B&W. The 9600 x 600 dpi PhotoART Contone resolution delivers prints with lively shade that looks true-to-life. The magicolor 7450 II 733 MHz G4 processor as well as 120,000 page-per-month task cycle stays on top of the needs of workplaces during vital runs.
The tabloid-size style benefits printing on bigger media. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450II printer is an outstanding and rapid picture printer. The small framework allows it healthy discreetly right into any kind of organisation atmosphere. Print rates reach 24.5 ppm in mono, and also individuals may print directly from their electronic cameras making use of the PictBridge port of the Konica Magicolor 7450II printer. Supply expenses can be minimized by purchasing a complete set of Magicolor 7450II cartridges from an on-line seller.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2500W All-in-one Printer
The magicolor 7450 II has a typical paper ability of 350 sheets, which comes from the 250-sheet multipurpose cassette and also a 100-sheet manual feed tray. The magicolor 7450 II transfer belt (4039T71600) has an estimated return of 120,000 pages. The genuine Konica Minolta magicolor 7450 II will require printer toners in black (approximated return of 15,000 pages), cyan, magenta, and also yellow (projected yield of 12,000 pages) when it is time to replace toner.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Mac Driver ↔ Download (3.45MB)
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Mac 10.6/7/8 Driver ↔ Download (2.49MB)
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Mac 10.5 Driver ↔ Download (2.39MB)
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Mac 10.4/3 Driver ↔ Download (3.65MB)
- Konica Magicolor 7450 II Mac 10.2 Driver ↔ Download (2.66MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 2480MF All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 7450 II wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.