The bizhub 4020 is the very best B&W All-in-One Printer with a high-quality, affordable solution for general business and specialized specialist settings requiring fast B&W print/copy output, color scanning with straightforward touchscreen control, as well as networkable cost-efficiency that allows you change repetitive desktop computer printers as well as stand-alone fax devices.
The compact style of the Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 brings print, scan, copy, and fax performance to your workplace. The monthly responsibility cycle of 100,000 impacts ensures the bizhub 4020 will certainly remain to meet your demands also when your office obtains busier. Create sales records, billings, and documents at a rated result rate of 42 ppm and also very first prints in just 6.5 seconds. Integrate the bizhub 4020 into your connect with optional network connection.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 4050 and Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750? Offices can create the Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 to satisfy their print requires. Beginning with the common paper capability of 350-sheets or increase the capacity as much as a durable 2,000 sheets. Each paper source can accommodate paper measure to 8.5" x 14". The bizhub 4020 multipurpose tray can be made use of to refine specialized media.
The genuine Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 black toner cartridge (A6WN01F) produces an approximated 20,000 web pages with 5% page protection.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C10 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Win 8/8.1(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008/R2(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012/R2 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008/(R2) Driver ↔ Download (2487KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Server 2003, 2008, 2008(R2), 2012, 2012(R2) 64-bit Driver ↔ Download (2664KB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Linux Driver ↔ Download (135MB)
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4020 Scanner Driver ↔ Download (4531KB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C20X All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4020 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.