The Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 workplace system is a tall and reliable printer for high-volume printing, which includes colour laser innovation for even more flexibility in every type of office environment. The Bizhub C220 colour laser printer supplies a safe but easy to use user interface and adaptable paper handling, plus the convenience of printing wirelessly from mobile devices, yet it is very pricey.
The hefty and also high Bizhub C220 multifunction printer has a flatbed scanner and also an electronic photo copier, all integrated right into an elegant as well as smooth frame. Its centrepiece is the large touch-screen control panel on the right-hand side of the gadget. The Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 printer has a strong build and also durable equipment, which is good for generating result of up to 60,000 web pages monthly.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub C224 and Konica Minolta Bizhub C253? The Bizhub C-220 colour laser all-in-one is noteworthy for its rapid colour printing capability. It is flexible for Unix, Mac, and also Windows running systems as well as it provides utmost safety with data encryption as well as password-protection for several customers. It is feasible to scan files directly to email, a USB flash drive, or to a share point with the Konica Bizhub C220.
The printer is Power Star-certified, while the huge 8.5-inch touch-screen display makes the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 printer fairly easy to run. Superb worth Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 toner cartridges are reduced in cost and also high in efficiency with toner yields of roughly 29,000 web pages and also 26,000 web pages for black as well as colour cartridges respectively.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C284E All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Server 2003, 2008(R2), 2012(R2) Driver ↔ Download (41.54MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C280 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.