The bizhub C3110 Color All-in-One Printer places shade power as close as your desktop: fantastic picture quality at approximately 32 ppm, Emperon print controller, low per-page price and optional Super G3 fax, all in portable, space-saving design that's an excellent fit for blended MFP and desktop environments.
The Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 multifunctional copier, printer, and also scanner is designed for mid-sized offices. Accessibility the Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 with the mobile printing support. Fast print/copy rates in shade as well as black are ranked at the same output rate of 32 ppm. High-quality prints are provided with the 1200 dpi resolution.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub C31P and Konica Minolta Bizhub C353P?Conveniently load 250-sheets of paper in the front gain access to paper tray on the Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 and also 100-sheets in the manual bypass tray. To boost the paper capacity on the Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 merely include an optional 500-sheet paper tray without changing the footprint.
The full-color Konica Minolta bizhub C3110 will use four different printer toner cartridges. The bizhub C3110 black cartridge (AOX5135) delivers a price quote 6,000 web pages. Each of the bizhub C3110 color toner cartridges (cyan (AOX5435), magenta (AOX5335), and yellow (AOX5235) will certainly likewise deliver an estimated 6,000 pages.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 1400w All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 Driver and Software Free Downloads:Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Operating System(s): Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012(32-bit,64-bit), Linux
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6,Mac OS X 10.7,Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub C3110 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.