The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 is a deserving financial investment for house users as well as offices with low to mid-volume print tasks. It takes on the standard laser printer style, with the outcome tray resting precisely top. The Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 is commended for its premium quality colour prints as well as crisp black messages. Photo prints can even be compared, quality-wise, to those of dedicated image printers.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W and Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300DL? The regular box-type layout of the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 colour printer allows hassle-free desktop computer procedure, although some style glitches can be observed. Connective cables are stuffed sideways of the tool and also additional space at the back of the device is should take care of paper jams.
The primary draw of the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 colour printer is still its print high quality, whether printing on simple or glossy paper. The Magicolor 2350 colour printer additionally uses high capability Konica Minolta 2350 cartridges, and also printer toners come in specific storage tanks which significantly reduces toner waste for each colour. The small layout as well as small dimensions of the Minolta Magicolor 2350 laser printer make it the perfect fit for tiny office atmospheres where room is tough to discover.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C220 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2008 (32-bit,64-bit)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C353 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 2350 wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.