The Konica Minolta PagePro 1350W supplies greater than simply an attractively low acquisition rate. High capability toner cartridges (requiring irregular replacement) and simple paper printing, make possessing a PagePro 1350W a great financial investment for everyday use. Class leading 1200 x 1200 dpi print resolution at 20 ppm, makes printing expert quality memoranda, letters, reports, and discussions just as well as easily at your desktop.
The PagePro 1350W has actually been created for non-technical users. It has obtained Microsoft's WHQL accreditation for conference requirements of compatibility with their Windows os, supplying more peace of mind. The PagePro 1350W is ending up touches include paper trays which fold up away to reduce workdesk room use and also an integrated cable television tidy system.
Like various other printers that rely on Windows for processing, the 1350W depends on the involved COMPUTER's CPU to render web pages straight from Windows' low-level Graphics Gadget User interface. With today's effective processors, that's a practical way to economize on the printer's own cpu. But it additionally means that this printer is compatible with Windows equipments just, which it lacks PostScript and also PCL sustain shortcomings that should not affect your ability to print everyday records.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 1400w and Konica Minolta PagePro 9100? The PagePro 1350W features an identical interface as well as a USB port as typical attributes, and can also be outfitted with an optional exterior Print Server. The latter makes the printer an eye-catching solution for small job groups. The PagePro 1350W is developed for non-technical customers. It comes with straightforward no-nonsense printer vehicle driver software application as well as setup guidelines.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 420 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1350W Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 10 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8.1/8 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7 (32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2003(32-bit,64-bit), Win Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Server 2012
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 423 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 1350w wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.