Tailored for little workplace or residence use, the Konica Minolta PagePro 1380mf uses multifunction attributes ideal for those that wish to lower clutter in their workspace. The PagePro 1380mf black and white laser printer can print, copy, as well as scan papers, though it can just generate monochrome prints and matches.
The PagePro 1380MF Multifunction Printer from Konica Minolta is a multifunction laser printer that can be attached to a computer by means of USB 2.0. In addition to high-quality monochrome printing, the PagePro 1380MF works as a photo copier and also shade scanner.
The Konica Minolta PagePro 1380mf is not as small as other 3-in-1 tools, through it still provides manageable measurements that would easily remain on desktops. The Konica Minolta 1380mf mono laser printer is not the fastest laser printer in its variety either, averaging just 21 ppm.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF and Konica Minolta PagePro 4650EN? The printer is compatible with Windows running systems. It features a 600 x 600 dpi resolution with 21 ppm black and white printing. This is an excellent solution for anybody who calls for the versatility and quality of a multifunction printer. The printer can print records at rates as much as 21 ppm. It includes 32 MB of RAM. The printer could create the very first web page in concerning 17 seconds from rest setting, removing the long wait frequently connected with printer start-up.
Measuring 14.5 x19.4 x18.3 inches, the Konica Minolta PagePro 1380mf printer is bulkier compared to many multifunction lasers, but it still offers terrific objective as a space-saving device. It has a functional design with multiple paper trays and also an electronic scanner and also photo copier with an ADF. The Konica Minolta PagePro 1380mf likewise has great connection alternatives, though it does not supply Ethernet connectivity.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 42 All-in-one Printer
The printer includes a paper drawer that can hold up to 250 sheets of paper. It could also print envelopes, card supply, as well as labels. This makes it a versatile alternative for all your laser printing needs. The multifunction printer additionally works as a photo copier and also color scanner. It supports 24-bit shade depth for scans.
The Konica Minolta PagePro 1380mf personal office laser printer is an excellent selection for residences as well as tiny offices trying to find a fundamental printer-scanner-copier sort of maker. While it could only print as well as copy monochrome papers, the PagePro 1380mf multifunction printer additionally sustains complete colour scans, and also can refine pictures fast.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 284E All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380MF Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit), Win Server 2003(32-bit, 64-bit), Win Server 2008 – R2(32-bit, 64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Xp Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Server 2003 Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1380 MF Win Server 2008 Driver
- Download (9.2MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 360 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 1380MF wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.