The Konica Minolta PagePro 1390mf printer offers good quality grayscale laser printing at good speeds. It also offers several features, as the system has the ability to check and fax documents via its ADF device or the flatbed scanner. The Konica Minolta PagePro 1390mf multifunction printer is nice and also small, though rather larger than other three-in-one tools. It is an excellent addition to undemanding work environments, though the PagePro 1390mf lacks a fax.
The PagePro 1390MF Multifunction Laser Printer from Konica Minolta is a multifunction laser printer that can be linked to a computer system using USB 2.0. In addition to high-quality monochrome printing, the PagePro 1390MF functions as a photo copier, color scanner, and fax machine. The printer works with Windows running systems. It includes a 1200 x 600 dpi resolution with 21 ppm monochrome printing. This is an exceptional solution for anyone that calls for the flexibility and also high quality of a multifunction printer.
The printer can print documents at rates up to 21 ppm. It includes 48 MEGABYTES of RAM. The printer can create the initial web page in about 14 secs from sleep setting, eliminating the long haul usually connected with printer start-up. The PagePro 1390MF replicates crisp message at 1200 x 600 dpi resolution. It is rated with a responsibility cycle of up to 15,000 pages per month. The multifunction printer additionally functions as a color scanner, photo copier, and fax machine. It sustains 24-bit color depth for scans.
Like Konica Minolta PagePro 1400w and Konica Minolta PagePro 9100? The Konica Minolta PagePro 1390mf monochrome laser all-in-one gauges just about 21x19x18 inches as well as attributes outstanding additions like the ADF device for automatic scanning and copying of numerous page records. It is rather portable and also has an easy to understand and understand control panel with an LCD present for managing and also adjusting features as well as other settings. The Konica Minolta 1390mf laser printer utilizes a high capability black PagePro 1390mf cartridge, which ultimately decrease print expenses.
The most effective benefits of the Konica PagePro 1390mf laser multifunction printer include its small design, high-quality message prints, and quick scanning and duplicating features. Print rates ordinary 21 ppm, which is good enough for undemanding office and also small workplace atmospheres. The Konica Minolta PagePro 1390mf laser all-in-one also consists of OCR software that scans records right into searchable as well as editable text.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 223 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Windows Vista(32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Xp(32-bit, 64-bit)
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win 7 Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Vista Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Xp Driver
- Download (9.3MB)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit, 64-bit), Windows Server 2008 and R2
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Server 2003 Driver
- Konica Minolta Pagepro 1390MF Win Server 2008 Driver
- Download (9.4MB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub 282 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta PagePro 1390MF wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.