The bizhub 4700P B&W Single Function Printer packs maximum power in minimum desktop computer room, with as much as 50 ppm outcome in high-resolution B&W plus high paper capability of 2,300 sheets in measure to 11" x 14" and also weights from 16 lb. bond to 43 lb. cover stock.
BLI was so pleased with the Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P for its integrity, easy to use features, management devices, as well as efficiency levels it was awarded with BLI's Winter 2014 "Select" for "Superior A4 Grayscale Printer for Mid-Sized Workgroups." The high memory capacity of 256MB processes jobs much better and also gives your workplace much more room to store the works you produce one of the most. The bizhub 4700P maintains workplaces effective with result speeds ranked at 50 ppm.
Like Konica Minolta Bizhub 4750 and Konica Minolta Bizhub C10? The bizhub 4700P has a generous maximum paper capability paper of 2,300-sheets that is supplied from five paper sources. Each paper source accepts paper measure to 8 1/2" x 14" and deliver thicker paper and envelopes with the bypass tray. The bizhub 4700P likewise offers auto duplexing and auto blank page elimination for included benefit.
The real Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P black printer toner cartridge (TNP-37) will certainly provide a charitable return of 20,000 web pages with 5% page coverage.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C20 All-in-one Printer
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 10(32-bit,64-bit), Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit), Win 7 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows XP(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9, Mac OS X 10.10, Mac OS X 10.11
- Konica Minolta bizhub 4700P Mac PostScript Driver ↔ Download (2560KB)
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Bizhub C25 All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Bizhub 4700P wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.