Created for distinctive shade and bold black and white outcome, the Konica Minolta magicolor 5430DL will certainly supply. Multi-copy speed could reach the exact same vigorous pace of 21 pages-per-minute, whatever is being printed. The magicolor 5430DL is network prepared to connect offices and departmental workgroups.
The Konica Minolta Magicolour 5430DL is an exceptional printer that will appropriate for an office or local business that needs both colour or black and white printing. This laser colour printer has the ability to generate approximately 21 pages per min and easily develops papers in a resolution of 2,400 x 600 dpi. The Konica Minolta 5430DL toner printer could also finish a month-to-month task cycle of up to 60,000 pages and is an outstanding printer for high-volume applications.
With a regular monthly task cycle of 60,000 web pages, Konica Minolta's magicolor 5430DL will certainly stay on top of busy document manufacturing. Resolution of 2400x600 dpi makes office tasks look professional. Special media suited on the magicolor 5430DL consist of lables, transparencies, glossy/thick paper, and also envelopes.
Like Konica Minolta Magicolor 3300 and Konica Minolta Magicolor 2300W? This printer will certainly fit throughout the office as well as is semi-compact at dimensions of 42.41 cm in width, 52.07 cm detailed, and 43.94 cm in height. The Konica Minolta 5430DL is quite heavy at a weight of 36.19 kg. It utilizes a USB or an Ethernet cord to connect. To handle incoming print details, the Magicolour 5430DL makes good use of a 200 MHz processor and 64 MB of RAM.
This printer also includes optional duplex printing which enables double-sided records. Eventually, this attribute could reduce paper intake and also conserve money in high-use scenarios. The 5430DL could likewise print on cards, envelopes, tags, simple paper, as well as openness. Konica Minolta 5430DL printer toner is one of the much more budget-friendly cartridges.
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN All-in-one Printer
The toner cartridge has an all-in-one design to reduce the number of consumables that need to be replaced. Toner yield is estimated at 6,000 pages when averaging 5 percent coverage in black (1710580001), cyan (1710580004), magenta (17105800003), and yellow (17105800002).
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 10 / Windows 10 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10) / Linux.
Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Driver and Software Free Downloads:
Operating System(s): Windows 8(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows 7(32-bit,64-bit), Win Vista(32-bit,64-bit), Win Xp(32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Windows Server 2003 (32-bit,64-bit), Server 2008(32-bit,64-bit), Server 2012 (32-bit,64-bit)
Operating System(s):Mac OS X 10.2, Mac OS X 10.3, Mac OS X 10.4, Mac OS X 10.5, Mac OS X 10.6, Mac OS X 10.7, Mac OS X 10.8, Mac OS X 10.9
You May Also Like This: Konica Minolta Magicolor 4690MF All-in-one Printer
Simple Steps in Installing the New Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Wireless Printer
If you have a new Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL wireless printer, then the first thing that you need is to install the printer with these simple steps.
- The first thing that you need to is to go to the official website and choose the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL wireless printer. After you find the link, you just need to press the download button to download the software that you need to install the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL wireless printer. Remember to pick the files that sill support your current operating system.
- The next thing that you need to do is to highlight the software that you have downloaded earlier and choose to run the files using the right click. Make sure you pick the right files since Windows, Mac OS, and Linux all have the different file extension to pick.
- The next thing to do is to choose the location on your computer where you want to install the software for the printer. After you have chosen the location, you can simply click next and wait for the extraction and the installation process to finish, which will take few minutes to finish.
- To fully finished the whole process, you will need to reboot or restart your current PC. After you restart your PC, you can try to print on a sheet of paper and if the printing result is great, then you are ready to go.
Simple Steps in Uninstalling the Driver for Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL Wireless Printer
- The first thing that you need to do when you want to uninstall the driver for your Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL wireless printer is to open the explorer menu in your PC. After that, you just need to go to control panel and search for the driver software for the Konica Minolta Magicolor 5430DL wireless printer.
- On the control panel menu, you will find the uninstall button that you need to click to start the uninstallation process for the driver software.
- After that, you just need to wait for the process to finish and you will know if the uninstall process is finished when the finished notification appears.